Job Description summary
We at the Excellencors committed to be and remain among the most reliable consulting and training firm in Arab World, with continued strive to become the trusted partner for governmental and private organization along their continued journey towards achieving sustainable excellence by developing integrated management systems through the collective contribution of highly talented team of experts equipped with updated knowledge, accumulated experiences and commitment to highest standards of professionalism.
- Executing Performance Development Projects based on Excellence Models requirements including EFQM, the Fourth Generation of Government Excellence Program (4G) & GEM 2.0, covering all support and core functions for various government entities.
- Executing Customer Service Enhancement Projects based on the requirements of Emirates Government Service Excellence Program – Global Star Rating Program (7 Stars), for various service provision channels including (Service Centers, Call Centers, Website & Mobile Apps).
- Introduce change and manage clients’ expectations across the full hierarchy from the top management to all other positions.
- executing Transformation Projects towards Sustainable Excellence and ensure the proper participation of government entities in the Sheikh Khalifa Government Excellence Program (SKGEP), Dubai Government Excellence Program (DGEP), etc. covering multi stages of implementation such as, institutional assessment, gap analysis & prioritization, planning & implementation of improvement projects and initiatives.
- Executing Business Process Re-Engineering (BPR) projects based on best practices such as SIPOC, APQC, BPMN 2.0, etc.
- Executing Quality Standards Implementation projects including (ISO 9001, ISO 44001, ISO 20000, ISO 21500, ISO 22301, ISO 29993, ISO 10015, OHSAS 18001, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Take accountability for your role on company projects, take necessary actions to ensure that the performance remain on the track of excellence.
- Assist in Training government & private organizations for specialized courses and actively support the management and principal consultants of the project to develop the business.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering or equivalent.
- Master’s degree is an adding value.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Management Consulting firm.
- Implementation and project management focusing on implementing performance development and training.
- Excellent time management, analytical, problem solving and logical thinking skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial and team spirit.
- Understanding business requirements.
- High level of commitment and ability to work under pressure.
- Professional demeanor when dealing with clients.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic.
- Excellent MS office skills.